WEDNESDAY 1ST We have been trusting God to enable us to secure the land at Ntezi mission field in the south east region which is to be used for a prayer center and camping ground. Praise God for answered prayers. Ask that the Lord will again open doors for finances and building materials for the building projects on this Land.
THURSDAY 2ND Praise God for the Great Commission materials a missionary used and 9 people were saved in Gidan Boka station in Tsiga DCC. Ask the Lord to sustain the new converts in faith.
FRIDAY 3RD We thank God for the successful building of the Pastorium in Babura Jigawa DCC. Babura is one of the difficult places among many in the far north region that was resistant to the Gospel. Praise God we now have a church and a pastorium there.
SATURDAY 4TH Praise God for His provisions towards the purchase of the land we’ve been praying for at Tudun Kaya mission station in the North central region. Ask the Lord to make provisions for the building project.
WEEK TWO – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim His name; make known among the nations what He has done” (Psalm 105:1, NIV)
SUNDAY 5TH: Pray for a fruitful round up of the Kafi DCC mission awareness today, 5th of November 2017.
NOTE: WE ARE FASTING TOMORROW
First (1st) Monday of every month is to be observed nationally and internationally as EMS prayer and fasting day. Therefore, all EMS arms, missionaries, office staff, prayer partners and supporters should please endeavor to join the EMS international head office in prayers. We join faith and trust God in one accord with brethren around the world for a steady and fruitful growth of the work of missions, peace and the salvation of nations, for revival and spiritual growth of the Church. Our cooperate prayer time at the head office is 8-9am, 12-1pm, and 3-4 pm. You can join us in prayers wherever you may be at those times or at your own convenience time as you are led by God. Please don’t forget to pray and fast.
MONDAY 6TH Praise God for the success of the second EMS collections’ Sunday. Pray for God’s grace on all church leaders and stock holders for faithful remittance of funds for the purpose of missions at home and abroad.
TUESDAY 7TH MID EAST REGION-LAFIA: Pray for Irimiya Habu, who is currently looking for land to build the already existing second prayer house. Also pray for those with the need of pastoriums, specifically at Ikom mission station. Pray for Pastor Hananiah Monday, the prayer house where he works is in dire need of N255, 000.00 to complete their pastorium building.
WEDNESDAY 8TH CENTRAL REGION GARKI: Four mission stations are to be weaned before the end of this year in Mina DCC. Ask the Lord to grant wisdom for the regional coordinator, his missionaries and Mina DCC pastors as they plan and strategize on making these mission stations full-fledged churches.
THURSDAY 9TH FAR NORTH REGION – MALUMFASHI: Pray for God’s wisdom to develop a new ministry strategy for the Kingdom of God in the Far North.
FRIDAY 10TH NORTH EAST REGION- GOMBE:
- Praise God for the mission field school that was started in one of the mission stations in Waja DCC with 80 kids as pioneering pupils. Ask the Lord to sustain this school by bringing mission-minded teachers and finances needed to run the school.
- Let’s keep praying for the EMS mission stations in Kurjale and Zanifawa who are in dire need of roofing materials to roof their church buildings. Ask the Lord to grant them and other EMS mission stations with such needs open doors to enable them to meet the needs.
SATURDAY 11TH SOUTH NORTH EAST REGION-TARABA:
- Pray for Mama Rabi Kwati, a long time EMS supporter who has just retired from civil service but is sick; ask the Lord to bring healing upon her and to also increase upon her strength, blessings and grace as she trusts God to continue supporting the work of missions.
- Let’s keep praying for Yamel DCC Coordinator who is in dire need of a motor bike to enhance his work of supervision and mission generally. Ask the Lord to grant him the needed resources.
WEEK THREE – FOCUS IS ON EMS HOME MISSION FIELDS
“Give praise to the Lord, proclaim His name; make known among the nations what He has done” (Psalm 105:1, NIV)
SUNDAY 12TH Praise God for the safety of EMS Keffi DCC coordinator Rev. Alhamdu Jock who was involved in an accident with a motor bike last month. Let’s not relent in praying for the safety of our missionaries, especially coordinators in all their travels for supervisions and other mission programs.
MONDAY 13TH Praise God for EMS mission stations that are weaned this year. Ask the Lord to sustain these churches and enable them to be missionary-sending and supporting churches after been weaned.
TUESDAY 14th NORTH WEST REGION – KADUNA: The work of mission in this region in recent times has been enormous with the increased challenge of how to fund the works, but God has been faithful to His work. Last month, seven supporters were added to the numbers of supporters in the region, and to God’s glory three (3) passionate individuals have indicated interest to pick up the support of EMS missionaries, with Katari DCC Women fellowship increasing their support from half to full. Ask the Lord to bless them on every side and also enable them to be committed to this mandate of supporting.
WEDNESDAY 15TH NORTH WEST REGION: The regional coordinator’s official house building has by God’s enabling grace been raised to the lintel level. Praise God for His provision thus far and pray for more open doors for the completion of the building project.
THURSDAY 16TH MID EAST REGION-LAFIA:
- Pray for Mrs. Daniel Ma’aji who is currently having severe spiritual attack.
- Pray for Bushimis’s daughter who is three years old but still can’t talk or walk, ask the Lord to reach out to this child so she can walk and talk.
- Pray for our mission school, at Azharuma; we are in need of more teaching aids and two more teaching staff.
- Pray for single EMS missionaries preparing for marriage, among which are Pastor Isa Sepke, and Pastor Bala Jacob. Pray that they have a successful wedding, and also to have all the needed finances to carry out the wedding program.
FRIDAY 17TH. NORTH CENTRAL REGION:
- The coordinators in Mangu, Yelwa, Zagun, and Gwol DCCs are in dire need of motor bikes to allow them to work effectively, especially in reaching out to interior mission stations for supervision and mission programs; ask the Lord to grant an opening for this need to be met.
- Let’s keep praying for God’s provision to enable the pick-up of the regional coordinator’s official apartment building project soon.
SATURDAY 18TH Praise God for blessing the family of our missionary pastor, Ibrahim Solomon, with a beautiful baby girl; ask the Lord to grant Ibrahim and his wife everything they will need to raise this child in the fear of the Lord. Also pray for other missionary couples trusting God for the fruit of the womb.
WEEK FOUR: FOCUS ON CROSS BORDERS MISSION FIELDS
“Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other” (Isaiah 45:22, NIV)
SUNDAY 19TH EMS MEDICAL UNIT:
- Pray for God’s healing on: Mrs. Halim James, Mrs. Antoro Shehu, Pas. Inusa Kosau, and Pas. Mamuda Musa.
- There is an urgent need for additional observation room and equipment in EMS Children School Clinic, Jos, to boost health care delivery, which has necessitated the needs for an incubator for culture & sensitivity test, hospital beds with mattresses, Vitafoam pillows with kerosene lamps which are estimated to cost the total sum of N390, 500. Ask the Lord to grant opening for this urgent need to be met.
MONDAY 20TH EMS TRAINING UNIT: EMS new missionaries’ orientation starts today through the 24th; ask the Lord to grant safety to all participants. Ask the Lord to grant success and protection during the orientation program. Ask the Lord to grant wisdom and grace for effective delivery to all resource persons.
TUESDAY 21ST EMS CRISES RELIEF & PROJECT UNIT:
- Pray for pastors, churches and non-government organizations that they would be equipped with all they need to bring aid to crises-affected areas in Nigeria.
- Let us pray that God shall expose the sponsors, backers, sympathizers, and manipulators of Boko Haram and other terrorist groups. Let God bring them to justice, judgment and repentance.
WEDNESDAY 22ND EMS CHILDREN/MISSION FIELDS SCHOOL:
- Pray that the students and pupils in EMS CHILDREN/MISSION FIELDS SCHOOL will recognize their need for a vibrant and intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus.
- Pray for God’s continued provision for needs of these schools. Pray also for the teachers, that they would remain steadfast in their spiritual walk, be renewed daily, and exemplify Christ in their daily lives.
THURSDAY 23RD EMS TRAVEL UNIT: Ask the Lord to guide and protect EMS drivers from accidents and keep them free from harm to body and soul on their journeys this last quarter of the year. Pray that He would support them with His grace when they are tired and also help them to be patient in any trouble which may come their way. Ask that He keep them always mindful of His presence and love.
FRIDAY 24TH EMS MISSIONARY KIDS: Ask God to fill the heart of EMKs whose parents work among Muslims with a deep, genuine, sacrificial love for Muslims. Ask the Lord to protect their heart from tricks to convert them to Islam, especially the missionary daughters.
SATURDAY 25TH EMS SUPPORTERS: Ask the Lord to grant healing to all EMS supporters at every level who are currently suffering ill health. Pray that the Lord will increase upon all supporters the perseverance to stay committed to praying and giving for the work of missions and that God’s blessings will increase upon the work of their hands and on their families.
WEEK FIVE: FOCUS ON OTHER EMS MISSION ARMS
“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life and the one who is wise saves lives” (Proverbs 11:30, NIV)
SUNDAY 26TH ECWA GAMBIA:
- Praise God for the progress of work recorded in the Gambian mission fields under the coordination of Rev. Turba Yohana.
- There is an urgent need to send two missionaries as soon as possible to the Gambia in order to meet up with pressing mission needs: one to replace Pastor Chammang in Barra and the other to handle Brikama mission station. Pray for God’s leadership in all of the recruitment and replacement processes.
- Three missionaries are to be brought from the Gambian fields to Nigeria for a theological and health-related training for more effective work in the Gambia. Pray for God’s blessings on Honorable Jagaba and Maitama Ministers’ Hill Church who have carried it upon themselves to sponsor these three missionaries for this training.
MONDAY 27TH ZAMBIA:
- Thank God for healing Rev. Kuzasuwat, the Zambian Coordinator, he had some health challenges but God delivered him.
- Thank God for His faithfulness and for what He is doing in the churches being planted in Kitwe and Kabwe through the ministry of George Mwila in Zambia. Ask the Lord to encourage George as his parents are not in accord with him regarding being in the ministry.
- Thank God for the volunteers working in Zambia. The Lord is helping them to exercise faith in meeting their needs and teaching them patience to wait for more growth in the ministry God has called them for.
- Pray for Aubrey, he is our volunteer in Lusaka Zambia, he is facing the challenge of accommodation at the moment.
TUESDAY 28TH GHANA: Thank God for providing Past. Job Noom an opportunity to study theology; he is one of the potential leaders of the church in Ghana. Pray for him to be faithful in his studies and that the Lord would equip him for greater service in the near future.
WEDNESDAY 29TH ECWA MALI CHURCH: Please continue praying for the completion of the permanent site of ECWA Mali which foundation-laying has been done. Pray for provision of finances and needed building materials for the project.
THURSDAY 30TH ECWA CHAD REPUBLIC:
- Pray for the speedy signing of ECWA Niger Republic documents by the respective government ministries toward getting our operational permit.
- ECWA Maradi is in dire need of musical instruments. Pray for God’s provision towards meeting these needs soon.
Thank you for praying with us in the month of November. More grace and god’s blessings as you relentlessly pray with us through 2017