And whatever you do, do it heartily, as the Lord and not to men. Colossians 3:23
We are running Elevation to Heaven ministries in Faisalabad, Pakistan. As you may know, Christians are minority in Pakistan and constitute only about two percent of the total population of Pakistan. Our special focus is on Church planting and ministering to our local communities in Pakistan. It’s our desire to spread the Word of God first in our local communities and around the world at large. We work for the Biblical and formal education of Christians in Pakistan so that they can be best in what they do as well as accept Jesus Christ as their savior. We are doing our best to support the needs of orphans, poor, needy children, youth, and women in several capacity as well as serving our whole Christian community.
Here are some of the projects we are currently working on:
1. Church Planting and House Churches in every corner of Pakistan.
2. Spread the WORD OF GOD in outreach area of Pakistan and all over the world.
3. HOLY BIBLE and Christian Literature Distribution.
4. To teach Children the word of God by running Sunday school in several locations.
5. We provide children the uniform, stationary, books and even pay their school fees so that they can get formal education.
6. To prevent them from doing child Labor and educate them.
7. Clean Water Sanitation, Medical Camps, Food distribution and Disaster relief.
8. We provide beautician, computer and stitching courses for youth girls and women.
9. We arrange Bible Awareness and educational seminars for Christians.
10. Legal Advocacy “Voice For Voiceless”.
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. II Corinthians 9:7
How you can help us:
1. Remember us in your prayers.
2. Need HOLY BIBLE and Christian Literature.
3. Stationary and gifts for Sunday school children.
4. You can send us your love in shape of gifts to meet the need of our projects so we can be a better steward for the Lord.
5. And more importantly, we can use your professional support and valuable suggestions.
We are highly thankful for giving us your special time.