by Dr. Omobukola Olaoye | The River of Life is doing a New Thing in Me this Year! Ezekiel 47:1-12
January 2019 Prayer Points
The following prayer points, along with their corresponding Bible verses covers thanksgiving to the Lord and blessing unto others in 2019.
1. Thank God for the fountain of life through Jesus from whose side oozes forgiveness. Thank Him for the forgiveness of your sins. It is finished, Jesus said. (John 19:34) (There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood)
2. Thank God for the opportunity of drinking the water of life that truly quenches thirst. Thank God for the Salvation of your soul, if you are saved. If not, ask Jesus to save you now. He is here to answer your every needs. (John 4: 13-15)
3. Thank God because out of you, rivers of living water is flowing. (John 7:38)
4. Thank God that the waters of life did not swallow you in 2018. (Isaiah 43:2)
5. Pray that the Lord will:
a) bless you with all manner of blessings
b) make you a source of blessing unto others
c) help you remain in the SOURCE of blessing, and
d) make you fruitful in 2019 for Him. (John 15:5)
6. Pray that the Lord will deliver you and your loved ones from all BUTS and every miry and marshy place throughout the year. (1 Chronicles 4:9-10)
7. We’re finishing today’s prayers by thanking God for answering our prayers. (John 14:14)
May these prayer points be a source of thanksgiving and blessing so that we may experience the loving kindness and deliverance of our Lord and Savior all year round.
Dr. Omobukola Olaoye is a Home Healthcare Quality & Management Consultant; Administrator for A Premium Healthcare Solution, Financial Director of ECWA USA DCC.